Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Be honest

The Prettiest Penis zyclon b gas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by doctor_wp View Post
    Thereís nothing that heís done that Iíve consciously perceived as wrong.

Itís literally in our wiring, I donít know what it is but I just canít like him and I really want to. I tried striking up a convo and being friendly but it was a disaster because I could feel myself projecting a bad energy like it was super fake. He probably felt that too.
    I understand this 100%

Some people have a bad energy, and sometimes you can feel your own energy being negative and have to take a step back and reset.

As to the OP, Iíve always wondered where people get the idea that they have haters unless the person is constantly saying or doing shit that shows their disdain for you. I couldnít imagine giving people who donít like me even a second thought, and very openly show my emotions so they know immediately.

As an aside, when people have to say they donít pay attention to haters, that means they pay attention to haters. That statement always annoys me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Twamp View Post
    yeah, I'm literally done with them. my fav thing from them is their chicken nuggets but I'm not eating McDonald's again. quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paper View Post
    I wanted to be a hot dog

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do not give a single fraction of a fuck about anyone's opinion of me.

That doesn't mean I'm an asshole to others, Im just unbothered and confident in myself so nothing anyone else thinks or says moves me.
    Last edited by BULLY; 09-23-2022 at 02:29 PM.

Mentioned
    845 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive never noticed a hater

But if youre out there, go hate someone else
    Outwardly there is cronological time. The mind has applied this internally, it says, logically there is time its obvious. So then the mind thinks within time. I am a little depressed now, but i will get to a state of non depression later. The now and later is the time. Takes time to get from here to there. This is also creating a duality. Two things. I am this(the now), i will be that(the later). Simple things like this make you believe in theres a me controlling the thinking.
    nawmchomsky?

Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Bustalot View Post
    Ive never noticed a hater

But if youre out there, go hate someone else
    so in your years of life theres never been a moment where someone has directed negative energy towards you and you felt some type of way about it?

how is that humanly possible?
    they got amnesia

Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
    I do not give a single fraction of a fuck about anyone's opinion of me.

That doesn't mean I'm an asshole to others, Im just unbothered and confident in myself so nothing anyone else thinks or says moves me.
    how is it humanly possible to not be affected by negative energy? have you ever been affected by negativity ?
    they got amnesia

Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zyclon b gas View Post
    I understand this 100%

Some people have a bad energy, and sometimes you can feel your own energy being negative and have to take a step back and reset.

As to the OP, I’ve always wondered where people get the idea that they have haters unless the person is constantly saying or doing shit that shows their disdain for you. I couldn’t imagine giving people who don’t like me even a second thought, and very openly show my emotions so they know immediately.

As an aside, when people have to say they don’t pay attention to haters, that means they pay attention to haters. That statement always annoys me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    do negative comments affect you?
    they got amnesia

Mentioned
    845 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cody View Post
    so in your years of life theres never been a moment where someone has directed negative energy towards you and you felt some type of way about it?

how is that humanly possible?
    Im not sure what i mean

When i think back on my life, i dont remember people actively hating me... they could have and i was just a naive idiot about it..

Ive def had people decide they dont like me....

I guess when i envisioned a hater i imagined someone actively trying to show the negative energy/hate for longer than a small single moment, or for it to count the hate has to be effectual to atleast a small degree)... and outside testosterone filled HS boys being dipshitty HS boys. Ive never had an "enemy" after me personally that i knew of
    Outwardly there is cronological time. The mind has applied this internally, it says, logically there is time its obvious. So then the mind thinks within time. I am a little depressed now, but i will get to a state of non depression later. The now and later is the time. Takes time to get from here to there. This is also creating a duality. Two things. I am this(the now), i will be that(the later). Simple things like this make you believe in theres a me controlling the thinking.
    nawmchomsky?

Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im not sure what i mean

When i think back on my life, i dont remember people actively hating me... they could have and i was just a naive idiot about it..

Ive def had people decide they dont like me....

I guess when i envisioned a hater i imagined someone actively trying to show the negative energy/hate for longer than a small single moment, or for it to count the hate has to be effectual to atleast a small degree)... and outside testosterone filled HS boys being dipshitty HS boys. Ive never had an "enemy" after me personally that i knew of
    has a small single moment affected you enough to make you upset?
    they got amnesia

Mentioned
    845 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cody View Post
    has a small single moment affected you enough to make you upset?
    I guess its just hard to envision a hater...

One example i can think of, my old best friend was going through some mental health issues based on his own physical health. One day out of the blue he phones me up and tells me he doesnt want to be my friend because of some shit hed been holding a grudge for 5ys about, and he just decided he didnt wanna know me anymore because of it. I accepted his verdict, did my best to apologize for the 5yr old issue i had no idea was bothering him for 5 yrs... and we havent spoken since other than me asking him a while later if he wanted to chill and talk about it... he said no..

Does that count as a hater?
    nawmchomsky?

Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess its just hard to envision a hater...

One example i can think of, my old best friend was going through some mental health issues based on his own physical health. One day out of the blue he phones me up and tells me he doesnt want to be my friend because of some shit hed been holding a grudge for 5ys about, and he just decided he didnt wanna know me anymore because of it. I accepted his verdict, did my best to apologize for the 5yr old issue i had no idea was bothering him for 5 yrs... and we havent spoken since other than me asking him a while later if he wanted to chill and talk about it... he said no..

Does that count as a hater?
    thats a hater. it has more layers though, it was probably a build up of scenarios throughout the years between you two that made him snap like that. no one 100% at fault, but i find in this case.. you guys had already grown apart slowly

he was probably not bringing up those small issues, in the name of keeping peace withtin the friendship, but i find those subtle animosities build up due to jealousy, self esteem issues etc. it hurts when your "best friends" or siblings can't be happy for you. but it's also like, how are you projecting your happiness to the world? are you making it look easy when it was extremely hard?

people admire vulnerability, on the flip side they use it against you

the human psyche is wild
    they got amnesia

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast