Close

User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Mentioned
    4458 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cody View Post
    hahaha, there isn't time. we cut a bunch of traditions out due to the format.. it's ceremony into reception. it's super condensed into 1 day, usually it would be ceremony and next day reception so you have time to do those things.. luckily the wedding co-ordinators got everything handled to a T, i don't gotta worry (but i still worry lol)
    Thats love, last thing you need to be worried about is “run of show” — it’s your time

I tried to teach nigguhs how to be
    kings

And all they ever wanted to be was
    soldiers.

Instagram: doctor_wp

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by doctor_wp View Post
    Thats love, last thing you need to be worried about is “run of show” — it’s your time
    yeah i planned everything on my own, with some guidance from my mom. then about 6 weeks ago i had to pass my entire vision on to the co-ordinators/planners and they take it from there. months of planning, in someone else's hands . broken telephone is real. i mean i've triple checked my bases, lots of communication, meetings upon meetings.. but i have let go of perfection lol. i got more into event planning as opposed to being an actual bride, sometimes i forget i'm a bride and i just realized i really like planning shit
    they got amnesia

Mentioned
    4458 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah i planned everything on my own, with some guidance from my mom. then about 6 weeks ago i had to pass my entire vision on to the co-ordinators/planners and they take it from there. months of planning, in someone else's hands . broken telephone is real. i mean i've triple checked my bases, lots of communication, meetings upon meetings.. but i have let go of perfection lol. i got more into event planning as opposed to being an actual bride, sometimes i forget i'm a bride and i just realized i really like planning shit
    Lmao I can totally seeing you do that too. It’s important to be present, as the bride lol, and giving the planners grace when things arent 100 percent your standard will ensure you have an amazing experience. Don’t get too tied up in the nuance and truly vibe in your moment.

kings

soldiers.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lmao I can totally seeing you do that too. It’s important to be present, as the bride lol, and giving the planners grace when things arent 100 percent your standard will ensure you have an amazing experience. Don’t get too tied up in the nuance and truly vibe in your moment.
    thanks i wil keep it in mind. maybe i should go into my 7th new career and go to event planning/event decorating school, everyones been telling me to do it . i created a great bond with my decorator and i do like my lead co-ordinator.. she's a very kind/nurturing type with good problem solving type of energy. anyways. lets see how it goes!!!
    they got amnesia

Mentioned
    4458 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks i wil keep it in mind. maybe i should go into my 7th new career and go to event planning/event decorating school, everyones been telling me to do it . i created a great bond with my decorator and i do like my lead co-ordinator.. she's a very kind/nurturing type with good problem solving type of energy. anyways. lets see how it goes!!!

i totally wouldn’t be surprised if you started a successful event planing business. When you go to venues and do tastings, they gonna be mad AF tho

kings

soldiers.

Bambino di Agrigento Primo Playmaker's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sigh..

The world needs more 6ft+ single gay men.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i totally wouldn’t be surprised if you started a successful event planing business. When you go to venues and do tastings, they gonna be mad AF tho
    man having good taste is chore, lol.
    they got amnesia

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollinaire Charisme View Post
    Sigh..

The world needs more 6ft+ single gay men.
    it's crazy, my fiance was the only average height guy who ever wanted me. it's been always been 6'1-6'3 over here. tall guys love me and i don't know why. height is not even a thing for me because of it
    they got amnesia

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456