Close

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
  1. #1
    all is a burden as ever. Dexterity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    2,048
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    This probably is how helpless 85%+ of people are in a self-defense scenario.

    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/AZ-GxcqNABQ

    Males generally can't defend themselves either.
    ďIn mythology, the Medusa can petrify people with a look Ė which is a good thing, I think. But the Medusa is a unique symbol Ė something strong. Itís about going all the way.Ē ― Donatella Versace

  2. #2
    AWSM +F Sir Bustalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    33,146
    Mentioned
    850 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    most people in a first world country this isnt a priority.

    defending yourself comes up for like tops 10% of society, so i can 100% see why most men and women dont give a shit about knowing how to fight

    ive talked about it before

    but theres a youtube vid of rogan talking with another MMA guy and they say that if they didnt know how to fight, if they were in a room full of dudes theyd feel uneasy and basically scared... and they go on to say they think this is how most dudes feel in that situation.


    not fuckin true....most people dont give a fuck about being tough, or fighting in rooms full of the same sex
    Last edited by Sir Bustalot; 11-25-2022 at 09:42 PM.
    jibberjabber

    Nawmchomsky?

  3. #3
    AWSM +F Sir Bustalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    33,146
    Mentioned
    850 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    5% of adults in the US say theyve participated in martial arts of any kind within the last year.

    and 63% of people who participated were under 18

    nobody gives a fuck

    stats taken from some BS that wont let me post its link

    but its called martial arts statistics 2022 and its link starts with webinarcare.com

    link can be provided for Jook in a private message if he needs. And im not claiming this site is any authority on anything. Its just a link i clicked on.

    Last edited by Sir Bustalot; 11-25-2022 at 10:25 PM.
    jibberjabber

    Nawmchomsky?

  4. #4
    AWSM +F Sir Bustalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    33,146
    Mentioned
    850 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    jibberjabber

    Nawmchomsky?

  5. #5
    Put some Zest on my Name God Aby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    20,051
    Mentioned
    1381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Bustalot View Post
    most people in a first world country this isnt a priority.

    defending yourself comes up for like tops 10% of society, so i can 100% see why most men and women dont give a shit about knowing how to fight

    ive talked about it before

    but theres a youtube vid of rogan talking with another MMA guy and they say that if they didnt know how to fight, if they were in a room full of dudes theyd feel uneasy and basically scared... and they go on to say they think this is how most dudes feel in that situation.


    not fuckin true....most people dont give a fuck about being tough, or fighting in rooms full of the same sex
    Man idk

    My first thought pretty much everywhere is how can I have the up and up on niggas in here just in case

    Idk I find it lucky how you say you donít ever bump into any type of friction even if it be small when you out and about.. that shit make you move paranoid


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Know what happened when them niggas masked up
    Dude from Ohio couldnít get back up

  6. #6
    Administrators J_o_o_k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 1999
    Posts
    33,721
    Mentioned
    4483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexterity View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/AZ-GxcqNABQ

    Males generally can't defend themselves either.
    Coincidentally, my brother is sometimes the red man (part of the defensive tactics team) and the majority of new military police recruits have never been in a physical conflict. Ever.


    I tried to teach nigguhs how to be
    kings


    And all they ever wanted to be was
    soldiers.



    Instagram: doctor_wp

  7. #7
    Administrators J_o_o_k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 1999
    Posts
    33,721
    Mentioned
    4483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Resilient you ever visit any of your agency’s recruits in the academy? Ever see any like this? Lol this appears to be one extreme.


    I tried to teach nigguhs how to be
    kings


    And all they ever wanted to be was
    soldiers.



    Instagram: doctor_wp

  8. #8
    Administrators Resilient's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    80,308
    Mentioned
    2325 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J_o_o_k View Post
    @Resilient you ever visit any of your agencyís recruits in the academy? Ever see any like this? Lol this appears to be one extreme.
    I did a bunch of times. Now I help run the FTO program. Iíve never seen something like this though.

    Iíve fought with recruits whoíve given up and I went at them harder when I was an actor. Others go crazy hard and Iíve had the wind knocked out of me. Lol. Goes both ways. But never seen it THAT bad. Lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Youíll never see the pain I hide behind a flipped frown

  9. #9
    Administrators J_o_o_k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 1999
    Posts
    33,721
    Mentioned
    4483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Resilient View Post
    I did a bunch of times. Now I help run the FTO program. I’ve never seen something like this though.

    I’ve fought with recruits who’ve given up and I went at them harder when I was an actor. Others go crazy hard and I’ve had the wind knocked out of me. Lol. Goes both ways. But never seen it THAT bad. Lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Lmao @ them going too hard, you’re like ..yo recruit, chill.. Word tho this was something else man.


    I tried to teach nigguhs how to be
    kings


    And all they ever wanted to be was
    soldiers.



    Instagram: doctor_wp

  10. #10
    AWSM +F Sir Bustalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    33,146
    Mentioned
    850 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by God Aby View Post
    Man idk

    My first thought pretty much everywhere is how can I have the up and up on niggas in here just in case

    Idk I find it lucky how you say you donít ever bump into any type of friction even if it be small when you out and about.. that shit make you move paranoid


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What do you mean idk? You dont know that not every dude on earth is concerned with fighting, feels threatened around other men, and doesnt walk around scared?
    jibberjabber

    Nawmchomsky?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •