Close

User Tag List

Mentioned
    850 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have you guys ever had an audible hallucination?

Randomly one day at the bottom of a google rabbit hole i came across the syndrome called "exploding head syndrome" and it sounds funny but all it is - is when people suddenly hear a audible bang, zap, electrical noise inside their head or close to their ear as they fall asleep, or during their sleep that wakes them up. Quite similar to those haptic jerks that happen as you fall asleep

And anyway ive had that a few times a year for a good 10yrs of my life except not when sleeping, it happens while meditating so similar. It happens over about 1 second and starts like a wave thats rolls up my body and when it hits my head theres a loud Bzzzzt.

Just a random Bzzzzt! Or the sound of a tesla coil zap and its startling but also neat to me as mostly it happens when i meditate or do some relaxation technique.

Anyway this always makes me think of energy pathways in the body, or i start thinkin about simulation theory and my avatar has a glitch in the matrix and thats the bzzzzt sound lol

And although only i can hear it its clearly an electric sound, how does ones body do that? Why an electric tesla coil sound? Of all the sounds why electric? So neat
    jibberjabber

Nawmchomsky?

Mentioned
    4486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Neg big dawg, sounds interesting tho

I tried to teach nigguhs how to be
    kings

And all they ever wanted to be was
    soldiers.

Instagram: doctor_wp

Mentioned
    610 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mostly on shrooms wbu
    Where were you when I recorded in the bathroom?
    Quote Originally Posted by doctor_wp View Post
    Moose (who I usually feel is an impulsive moron with shallow intellect) .

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How many shrooms you been doing Busta
    they got amnesia

all is a burden as ever. Dexterity's Avatar
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After my cousin died, I hear her voice from time to time.

She had this silly way of yelling from a distance

I'll be on the verge of sleep and hear "Tommy booooy" or just her holding a convo with somebody
    In mythology, the Medusa can petrify people with a look which is a good thing, I think. But the Medusa is a unique symbol something strong. Its about going all the way. ― Donatella Versace

Mentioned
    850 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Emobito View Post
    Mostly on shrooms wbu
    Quote Originally Posted by cody View Post
    How many shrooms you been doing Busta
    This happens sober lol

But yes emo, its happened on shrooms before, but with shrooms i mostly hear dance music lol
    jibberjabber

Nawmchomsky?

Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a kid my mom babysat a wild amount of kids. There were times she had them all shifts of the day and if school got canceled there might be 15-20 kids at our small house.

Anyway there was this general cacophony of sound in the living room and play area during the day something like the sound of recess but with kids of all ages. 10 yr olds bickering. 5 year olds wrestling. Babies crying. All at once

Sometimes on weekends when I was either home alone or just my mom was there

I could hear the sound of the kids around me. Specific voices calling my name amidst general squeals and hollers of the rest. It would clearly just be like an echo in my mind most of the time, but once in a while it was startlingly real

Mentioned
    850 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moose View Post
    As a kid my mom babysat a wild amount of kids. There were times she had them all shifts of the day and if school got canceled there might be 15-20 kids at our small house.

Anyway there was this general cacophony of sound in the living room and play area during the day something like the sound of recess but with kids of all ages. 10 yr olds bickering. 5 year olds wrestling. Babies crying. All at once

Sometimes on weekends when I was either home alone or just my mom was there

I could hear the sound of the kids around me. Specific voices calling my name amidst general squeals and hollers of the rest. It would clearly just be like an echo in my mind most of the time, but once in a while it was startlingly real
    Similarly, when im at home, sometimes i hear the sounds from my work, like the elevator ding
    jibberjabber

Nawmchomsky?