User Tag List

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    all is a burden as ever. Dexterity's Avatar
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Emobito View Post
    I got this theory about us in our early 30s that grew up on RM. Mentally we have been shaped to deal with the harshest criticisms without holding back in a constant hostile environment. We have the blood of warriors for growing up in AEH. Like in person people don't insult or roast me because of the conditioning I received from RM they just get rapid fire insults.
    LOL

Nobody here is thick-skinned.
    In mythology, the Medusa can petrify people with a look which is a good thing, I think. But the Medusa is a unique symbol something strong. Its about going all the way. ― Donatella Versace

all is a burden as ever. Dexterity's Avatar
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Maria is the only person who can't be shaken.
    In mythology, the Medusa can petrify people with a look which is a good thing, I think. But the Medusa is a unique symbol something strong. Its about going all the way. ― Donatella Versace

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Emobito View Post
    I got this theory about us in our early 30s that grew up on RM. Mentally we have been shaped to deal with the harshest criticisms without holding back in a constant hostile environment. We have the blood of warriors for growing up in AEH. Like in person people don't insult or roast me because of the conditioning I received from RM they just get rapid fire insults.
    I agree with you, RM trained me to deal with the harshities of life. Even trained me to go on national tv and troll the TV network into letting me control my narrative, when they were adamant on chucking me into a box. I remember clearly there was this one moment that happened with me during judging time, one of the judges took something I made and flipped it upside down for about 1 minute, while I was just standing there being stared at by about 75 people. Waiting for it fall out so he could get laughable content for the show.

After filming, we needed to do interviews and narrate the whole entire show in present tense.. while producers asked us questions they could chop and edit into making laughable, or viral content. People happily do this because they would do anything for their 15 minutes of fame, no matter what it is.

but I precisely remember the producer asked "So how did you feel when.." *me saying: I thought my dish was delicious and perfect as per what the other juudges said" "what happened when he flip the dish over.." *me: he flipped it over because he wanted laughable content for the show, my dish was perfect"..

I was dead to them after that interview
    they got amnesia

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexterity View Post
    I think Maria is the only person who can't be shaken.
    Maria is a force to be reckoned with!
    they got amnesia

Mentioned
    2327 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Youll never see the pain I hide behind a flipped frown

Mentioned
    513 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexterity View Post
    LOL

Nobody here is thick-skinned.
    lmfao

Mentioned
    4487 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cody View Post
    I agree with you, RM trained me to deal with the harshities of life. Even trained me to go on national tv and troll the TV network into letting me control my narrative, when they were adamant on chucking me into a box. I remember clearly there was this one moment that happened with me during judging time, one of the judges took something I made and flipped it upside down for about 1 minute, while I was just standing there being stared at by about 75 people. Waiting for it fall out so he could get laughable content for the show.

After filming, we needed to do interviews and narrate the whole entire show in present tense.. while producers asked us questions they could chop and edit into making laughable, or viral content. People happily do this because they would do anything for their 15 minutes of fame, no matter what it is.

but I precisely remember the producer asked "So how did you feel when.." *me saying: I thought my dish was delicious and perfect as per what the other juudges said" "what happened when he flip the dish over.." *me: he flipped it over because he wanted laughable content for the show, my dish was perfect"..

I was dead to them after that interview
    Lol that’s a good story. I watch a lot of reality tv and often wonder what’s produced and what’s real.

I tried to teach nigguhs how to be
    kings

And all they ever wanted to be was
    soldiers.

Instagram: doctor_wp

Mentioned
    513 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maria is thick skinned, but I definitely wouldn't make fun of the Jimmy G injury in front of her

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J_o_o_k View Post
    Lol that’s a good story. I watch a lot of reality tv and often wonder what’s produced and what’s real.
    I don't watch reality TV because I could tell you scene by scene whats produced and whats real.

I'm privy to Big Brother though, because that is 100000% real
    they got amnesia

Mentioned
    4487 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cody View Post
    I don't watch reality TV because I could tell you scene by scene whats produced and whats real.

I'm privy to Big Brother though, because that is 100000% real
    Word, I kind of feel the same in some aspects, like ohhh that’s def produced lmao.

The way you used privy has me confused tho I’m not gonna lie lol. You saying you know someone from that show or something and that’s how you know it’s 100 percent real?

I tried to teach nigguhs how to be
    kings

And all they ever wanted to be was
    soldiers.

Instagram: doctor_wp

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast