Close

User Tag List

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Put some Zest on my Name God Aby's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used to live for these moments but I canít even cap since covid I been a fuckin hermit mainly cuz I donít be hanging around a bunch of niggas anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Know what happened when them niggas masked up
    Dude from Ohio couldnít get back up

Mentioned
    851 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No im not too mature for it

Its because my buddy did 3 yrs for manslaughter after the guy he fought died after smackin his head on the pavement

Im paranoid of that. Also i dont want to be arrested, and i dont want to get sued. I dont have extra cash laying around that i can set aside for court cases
    Every snowflake may be different, but theyre all prone to emotional meltdowns

Nawmchomsky?

Mentioned
    851 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Being able to fight because you have money to spend on court cases sounds like rich privaledge lol

Nawmchomsky?

Mentioned
    612 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel like I have too much to lose over a petty fight now I respect the unrattled man that doesn't act out of emotion.Shit it's harder to regulate your emotions after someone tries you on some fuckboi shit then to just lean they ass
    Where were you when I recorded in the bathroom?
    Quote Originally Posted by doctor_wp View Post
    Moose (who I usually feel is an impulsive moron with shallow intellect) .

Mentioned
    851 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, i dunno how it works in the US.. but here say you fought off an attacker, you win slf defense, but say i broke his leg backwards. He can sue me for that shit, loss of wages, emotional stress, medical bills etc etc...

I cant afford any of that. And even if i could the pain in the ass of the situation prevents me from feeling like its any type of good idea. I dont want to sit in a holding cell all weekend and get sued because some dingus amental midget couldnt control himself

Nawmchomsky?

Mentioned
    851 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Double post

Nawmchomsky?

Mentioned
    377 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    probably not anymore. I have a limit though especially if someones not reading the room right or just being disrespectful because they think someones afraid of them. I ain't afraid of a god damn body...Got sucker punched once playing basketball cuz I told this dude to eat a dick and that he wasn't doing shit..

caught the ball at the wing, thought someone had given me a hard foul, looked up and it was the dude I told to eat a dick...Asked him if he just tried to sucker punch me and I think my reaction shook em cuz I ran em out the gym then kept playing. was going to murder the man,

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there are times to take the high road, times to take the low road.

if you let ppl violate and take advantage, they tend to keep doing those bad behaviors. Sometimes you have to strike back one way or another. Also, I find that in the moment, I might not care about someone being a douche, but then the memory of it will annoy me later, whereas fucking with them back gives me a satisfying memory tbh. On the other hand, escalation can lead to prison & death in a Law Society like ours. In an Honor Society (eg Afghanistan), escalation can lead to feuds that last for generations. So wherever you live in the world, there's alot to be said for de-escalating and not having a fragile ego. But you can't be a doormat either.

As always, it's about balance and the middle path.
    Theories about rights, freedom, and dignity are dangerous, however - dangerous to tyrannies of all kinds, of ignorance, superstition, poverty, and the rest.

Once you acquire a marketplace soul, the suk is the totality of existence.
    First food, then morality.
    The sun is shining, but the ice is slippery.
    Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined.

Swift as the wind; silent as a forest; fierce as fire; immovable as a mountain; inscrutable as shadows; sudden as lightning.

Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Bustalot View Post
    No im not too mature for it

Its because my buddy did 3 yrs for manslaughter after the guy he fought died after smackin his head on the pavement

Im paranoid of that. Also i dont want to be arrested, and i dont want to get sued. I dont have extra cash laying around that i can set aside for court cases
    This. All it takes is you catching them or they catch you and one of you can die, they may have friends, you could turn to walk away after thinking you won and they pull a gun and kill you.

Nobody is worth my energy or time or money. Let me talk, thatís their insecurity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Twamp View Post
    yeah, I'm literally done with them. my fav thing from them is their chicken nuggets but I'm not eating McDonald's again. quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paper View Post
    I wanted to be a hot dog

Mentioned
    513 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you got to know when to hold'em

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast