Close

User Tag List

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
    Jim

TRN Top Ten: Best Posters

Sit your ass down, this is going to be long.

I'm not talking about your RM history; I wasn't there, so I don't care. We are here now.

Not your favorite people; there will be overlap for all of us between best and favorite, but some impartiality is good.

To be impartial, let's define the TRN "best" as their presence here (and their posts - responses and threads created) providing meaningful content, entertainment, or debate to the most areas of the forum. The much talked about traffic.

I am not counting artists. Their work is the core this community was built around and they'd need a TRN Top 10 of their own. It gets dodgy with people like BangBang who's art thread was as much about posting as his actual art. But most other artist threads don't garner that kind of traffic, or drama.

Therefore, try not to include artists based on their music. We will need another TRN Top Ten list for that.

1: cupcake1212: The G.O.A.T.

She was intelligent, cared, funny, and respected people.

Fearless. Only way to stop her was to erase her physical presence.

She's arguably one of the most talked about TRN personalities. Even if you hated her. Don't give a fuck. You know you wanted to know the scoop. When you actually got to know her a bit, she was worth the interest.

Does not matter if you loved or hated her, you read. If you didn't, you blocked her only to unblock her and keep reading. She never discriminated between sub-forums and I liked that. When you discriminate, you are acting like you (or certain sections) are better than others. I don't care if it's Network or Alley members who're doing the snobbery.

2: @J o o k: His placement on the list speaks for itself. When he's good, he's good. Didn't discriminate between sub-forums, and is intelligent, funny. Genuinely likeable.

3: @Resilient.;: If I had no wood to knock on, I'd knock on his skull. That's not a knock. Dude is a solid member, smart, cares, but will check you in a heartbeat if you come @ him sideways. Also, music tournament. Doesn't matter if it failed. Solid shit.

4: @Mr.: Some people try to be unique, smart, and funny at the same time, he succeeds. Doesn't matter if it's a reply or a thread. You could take away his name and avatar, you'd still know it was his post.

5: @Dex Lew Dex has every reason to be higher up, but that laziness...that wish to squash his intellect...I can't account for it.

He had to spread it between Dex, Caez, and Ceaser. I still think he owns more than three personalities and that if Alice is not Alice, she is Dex. Perfect cover.

That aside, he's one of the sharpest people here, and honest and he truly tries to interact across all sub-forums.

6: yayo(aka @GrayscalePictures & @k33per;:

yayo's the real deal. Funny, knowledgeable. Tough as shit, but we all know deep down he a teddy bear.

All of k33per's posts are knowledge. Even when he's not trying. He's not the kind who generates a lot of traffic on his own, but his replies to others are always worth it.

7:@Legs;, @Blackanese, & @g.t.:

Legs is one of the most level-headed guys here. Knowledge coming out his ears, and he generates interest and traffic.

Blackanese: The grind is strong with this one. Radio show, etc. His life's as interesting to follow as Paper's, but he doesn't make as many threads.

g.t. Same as those above on the grind. Radio show. Also two weird ass posts I will never get out of my head: something about someone tongue-punching his ass, and killing the baby on TWD.

8: @TheWarchief;: As himself and H20 as Watermelon. Always cracks me up and drops knowledge. Posts short as fuck, but always worth it. Brevity is hard to do right.

Re-name that smiley already. It ain't Sigel no more.

9: @HYPNOTIK;: HYP is just a chill guy. Always himself, and contributing comments everywhere that neither judge or hurt feelings. Dude nicer than me. Also, that music taste.

9: Symposium haunts: @PayBack, @NinjaMic, @reggie jax, @Crates, @coup, @Jay Bee and others.

My main beef is you tend to haunt the symposium like academics squirreled away in a university. It is incumbent upon you to spread your knowledge outside the halls of your sanctuary as much as it is on everyone else to read in the symposium.

What you do provide is always stimulating.

10:@Paper;, @Twamp, @Double ML;: Paper bumbled his way on here. Sometimes I don't even read his posts, but that's mostly because I feel like I can't help him. He has to do him, no matter what I say. He is genuine and genuinely interesting.

Twamp and Double could be higher, but they rely on the same material too often. When they don't, good shit. Together (in the endless struggle to prove who would knock who the fuck out) they are a riot.

For all the hate Double catches, I seem to always miss why. Feel's like I am missing something when I log in.

Honorable Mentions and Mini-Roasts:

@-MV-: My dude. Tell life to fuck off. Come live on the internet like a normal person.

@Pyro: Despite not having a lot of time or desire to be on TRN, his posts deliver. The guy seems like Batman/Bruce Wayne, complete with all the deep dark issues, but as long as he's on our side, it's all good. You get the feeling he could dismantle everyone here if he had to. (Ala the Batman vs The Justice League.) Yeah, I'm nerding out. Fuck you.

@AliceHouse: Too many layers, too much armor. Trying too hard to be an enigma when we want to get to know her. Otherwise, she is alright. Underneath it all, she cares and is intelligent. I really believe she means well. Just has issues like we all do.

@Sir Bustalot: Too peace-loving. Needs to take a stand about more than puppies and dogs. That said, his zen state and wish to look at all sides is admirable.

@Temperanza: Simply don't post enough. Smart and funny girl. Should be a staple of the radio show, but I don't know. I fell off.

@Malo: Whatever he was like on RM, now he is that girl.

The one who hates all our friends, our parents, our spot and furniture, the dog, our job, the neighborhood, the shit we watch on TV.

She doesn't want to be here, but she won't leave and we can't kick her out.

She a beast in the sack, but rarely gives it up, anymore.

When she does give it up, she just lays there like...meh, and your trying to make it work, giving her your attention and love and she fucking lays there. Then you hate yourself for even trying.

All she is passionate about now is hating everything. (The sack is TRN content, debate, whatever. Or is it? :TheWatchief: )

@Archer& @ImEmoTBH;: The former is sharp, was involved in some crazy early shit on TRN. The latter will never read this, but he seems chill. The two share the same segregationist mentality about The Alley, but we know they be peepin'.

@Ms Breezy;: Her time on TRN was cut short, or it was time to move on. No one knows. While she was here, her posts were the well-balanced input a male-dominated site needed.

@Nightmare: Brains.

@Milt Chamberlin: You think I don't peep his shit. I do.

@BangBang: Mostly for the one thread. Currently he fell off. Is it life? Well, fuck his life.

@Cire: Fuck his real life, too.

@DaAlmightyDolla: Life got him. Fuck life, then.

@Vulgar: But that one post though...

@Mr. Smooth: Deadpan troll.

@Q u o: Putty-ass, but funny. We need to firm that putty up. (Btw, didn't know you were big. I use putty = soft.)

@Tacky Jones: He posts so little now, I forgot to add him. Fuck his life, too.

@nu'man;: You'd think he'd be higher. But there's a problem. He was cool at first, but he has become a snobbish egotist who ignores logic because he dislikes someone. If we could get that out of his system, he'd be tolerable.

If he was always like this, well, nevermind.

Neezy (aka @BoogerBrown;): You get a direct address. When not being a psychopath, you contribute meaningfully. No lies. You got a second chance. Don't fuck it up, or I will be back to eat your soul and shit out the ectoplasmic waste.

It is nothing personal. You're just part of the past holding TRN back.

Dishonorable Mention, Worst Posters Ever, and Real Talk:

KingDetroit (aka @Raphael M. McDonald): Giant. Fucking. Pussy.

J o o k had to nuke cupcake to stop her, you ran away with your tail between you legs after you got a taste of your medicine.

All your previous entertainment is null and void in the face of your cowardice.

You hold the distinction of being the only stupid fuck dumb enough on TRN to EVER threaten my family. You can fuck with me, but you fuck with my family and we are done, little bitch.

When you grow the balls and the brain to come find me, I will make you eat those threats. You know deep the fuck down, I mean every word of this.

@J o o k: You are both one of the best, and worst posters, man. You know why. We've talked about the culture here and how it needs to change.

Mark my words, it cannot change until you, the owner, product of the culture and perpetuator as well, change.

Why should anyone change when you don't? Why should we be hard on Detroit or Neezy when you have actually hurt and humiliated someone in real life by your actions in this community (between RM and TRN)? We talk about taking personal info off the net and posting it here being wrong. You didn't do that, but your actions still had the same affect as if you'd taken cupcake's (and Haley's) personal info and posted it.

You can change. You can lead these Neanderthals out of the fucking dark ages toward a better day. You think they'd think less of you if you apologized for your actions to those women? Stop pretending your boys aren't human. They are. We're not talking about whores. Bash "whores" all y'all want, but these were women.

Your boys here care more about your rep than the condition of your heart and soul, my dude. You need to work on the latter and not the former.

You can change. But you gotta choose to do it. Until you do, I will eat away at you like a cancer as long as I'm here.

I'm not going to beef with you, I'm not going to rage or spew hate. I'm not going to go in on your personal life, because I don't even hate you. The worst part is I still like you, man.

I'm just going to eat away at you until you account for the hurt you've caused. I'm not talking about unbanning her. That isn't happening, and it isn't the solution.

You can't go accounting for it in public. We don't need to know. But she does. Fix what you broke, and give yourself peace, if (like I hope) you are at all troubled by what you've done.

If you're not, you fucking should be, man.

Everyone else, if you not on the list in some way shape or form, go get your life and stop catching feelings.

Now, drop your own lists or bitch about anything in this post. Drop honorable and dishonorable mentions if you want to. Up to you.

You might be thinking, "Who the fuck does he think he is?"

I'm no one. Just Jim.
    Last edited by Jim; 05-22-2014 at 07:29 AM.

Mentioned
    670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    aye bro

the fuck is u talmbout

i like you
    too worried bout bitches and fashion

he went missing in action

She will not sleep with me, she will not be my girl, I pay for the taxi I pay for the Popeyes, so this isnt a very glorious story.

Democracy Is So Overrated Archer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After all, we are nothing more or less than what we choose to reveal.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im easily top 10 before jook, dex, legs, resilient and cupcake. The 'we' you're hiding behind agrees.

White knight loser.
    You silly cunt

Mentioned
    1106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the shout out Jim.
    Currently unavailable

Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stopped reading at cupcake
    @delinquent ill put $100 on golovkin when the fight gets confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by TheFlawedGawd View Post
    I'm talking about Emo. He used to PM me on RM about how he could get better and I tried to help dude out as much as I could.

Quote Originally Posted by $creech View Post
    I ate his face shot

Jim
    Quote Originally Posted by Malo View Post
    Im easily top 10 before jook, dex, legs, resilient and cupcake. The 'we' you're hiding behind agrees.

White knight loser.
    How I know you'd catch the feelings, b? How I know?

I love you, too, b.

Jim
    Quote Originally Posted by Q u o View Post
    aye bro

the fuck is u talmbout

i like you
    K.

Quote Originally Posted by Archer View Post
    Hey, you on the list at all.

Quote Originally Posted by el mariel View Post
    Stopped reading at cupcake
    No worries. Some people won't read ANY of this. Fuck if I care.

Quote Originally Posted by HYPNOTIK View Post
    Thanks for the shout out Jim.
    Np, Dustin Hoffman.

Mentioned
    1106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I read it man.
    Currently unavailable

Mentioned
    670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i read my part

this nigga jim a fool yo
    too worried bout bitches and fashion

he went missing in action

She will not sleep with me, she will not be my girl, I pay for the taxi I pay for the Popeyes, so this isnt a very glorious story.

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast