Occasionally I go on gofundme

FlawdaWater

Re: Occasionally I go on gofundme

Post by FlawdaWater »

J o o k wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 9:44 pm
cody wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 9:15 pm You’d have a field day on TikTok live, if you are on the app you can’t avoid the lives.

It’s really just modern day begging and gamblings.

You see grown ass capable men begging people to send them little emojis which are converted into coins and tiktok dollars. They get into battles with other users - whoever gets the most emojis wins the battle and the money. It’s just fans/users who get enamoured with these TikTok users and spend their hard earned money sending these TikTok creators little emojis for just sitting there and it turns
into money.

It’s grown ass men doing this.

It’s absolutely disgusting and pathetic.
Sounds like trickin, how can I spend my retirement fund on some bad TikTok ho’s?
You gonna get finessed by a trans or dex with a filter
J o o k

Post by J o o k »

FlawdaWater wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 9:50 pm
J o o k wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 9:44 pm
cody wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 9:15 pm You’d have a field day on TikTok live, if you are on the app you can’t avoid the lives.

It’s really just modern day begging and gamblings.

You see grown ass capable men begging people to send them little emojis which are converted into coins and tiktok dollars. They get into battles with other users - whoever gets the most emojis wins the battle and the money. It’s just fans/users who get enamoured with these TikTok users and spend their hard earned money sending these TikTok creators little emojis for just sitting there and it turns
into money.

It’s grown ass men doing this.

It’s absolutely disgusting and pathetic.
Sounds like trickin, how can I spend my retirement fund on some bad TikTok ho’s?
You gonna get finessed by a trans or dex with a filter
That would be karmic fa sho
Aby

Post by Aby »

Lmaoo do they have people really donating to these or they just be stuck on $0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The last nigga