Rhyme Wars ~ Big Moose

Big Moose

Re: Rhyme Wars ~ Big Moose

Post by Big Moose »

lol thanks
Vulgar

Post by Vulgar »

Em does a lot of rhyming for the sake of it. He also has plenty of tracks with substance. There's a reason Mockingbird Lose Yaself and Stan are some of his biggest songs.
Big Moose

Post by Big Moose »

Yes he does I agree

They however are not my personal fav songs

I like Kill You, Not Alike, Criminal

Shit like that
Vulgar

Post by Vulgar »

I was just elaborating on why you get the criticism you do. If that's the kind of music you wanna make that's fine. But why get defensive?
cody

Post by cody »

Big Moose how do you feel about Hailee Jade getting married this past weekend, and not being invited ?
:mrgreen:
nohbody

Post by nohbody »

people make music sometimes just because its therapeutic as fuck to do.

Some people have no real goal with their music. They are not looking to get signed, or reach an audience, or even try to make money off it.

I used to write a lot and post on rap forums before they all died out. That actually led in to me making some audios, mostly diss verses and battles lol . . . but it was really just for the entertainment of it all.

I accepted whatever criticism was thrown at me because truthfully i never considered myself to be too good at it. I wrote, rapped, and mixed my own shit.... im no audio engineer or producer. So most tracks took a lot of effort and even ones that werent that great, i was pretty proud of them and it was a good artistic outlet.

These days i have replaced that outlet with camping outdoors, fishing, building and shooting guns etc. . . but I can certainly see Moose's side of the coin here.

I mean, if hes trying to market and turn his music into something then yea, maybe he needs to tailor his music toward a particular audience. . but it seems to me like he just likes to make mixes and do music for himself. nothing wrong with that. . shit, murkules made a name for himself doing the same shit
Big Moose

Post by Big Moose »

Vulgar wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 1:17 am I was just elaborating on why you get the criticism you do. If that's the kind of music you wanna make that's fine. But why get defensive?

Scroll thru the thread

It begins with Cody trolling

Ends with Cody trolling

Emo trolling through out

Res saying it’s wack cuz it’s rapping about rapping and rhyming just to rhyme when any song I’ve ever made that he deemed good was much the same. All my songs COULD be over simplified and explained that way

And most of those people were subjects of a diss song by me like a week ago

I expected this response but still feel obligated to point out I don’t think most of the criticism is coming from a fully honest and unbiased place

But like I said, I was t expecting to diss people then have them shower me with praise. Especially when they weren’t big fans to begin with

Tbh
Big Moose

Post by Big Moose »

nohbody wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 1:50 am people make music sometimes just because its therapeutic as fuck to do.

Some people have no real goal with their music. They are not looking to get signed, or reach an audience, or even try to make money off it.

I used to write a lot and post on rap forums before they all died out. That actually led in to me making some audios, mostly diss verses and battles lol . . . but it was really just for the entertainment of it all.

I accepted whatever criticism was thrown at me because truthfully i never considered myself to be too good at it. I wrote, rapped, and mixed my own shit.... im no audio engineer or producer. So most tracks took a lot of effort and even ones that werent that great, i was pretty proud of them and it was a good artistic outlet.

These days i have replaced that outlet with camping outdoors, fishing, building and shooting guns etc. . . but I can certainly see Moose's side of the coin here.

I mean, if hes trying to market and turn his music into something then yea, maybe he needs to tailor his music toward a particular audience. . but it seems to me like he just likes to make mixes and do music for himself. nothing wrong with that. . shit, murkules made a name for himself doing the same shit
This guy gets it
Resilient
Site Admin

Post by Resilient »

Big Moose wrote:
Vulgar wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 1:17 am I was just elaborating on why you get the criticism you do. If that's the kind of music you wanna make that's fine. But why get defensive?

Scroll thru the thread

It begins with Cody trolling

Ends with Cody trolling

Emo trolling through out

Res saying it’s wack cuz it’s rapping about rapping and rhyming just to rhyme when any song I’ve ever made that he deemed good was much the same. All my songs COULD be over simplified and explained that way

And most of those people were subjects of a diss song by me like a week ago

I expected this response but still feel obligated to point out I don’t think most of the criticism is coming from a fully honest and unbiased place

But like I said, I was t expecting to diss people then have them shower me with praise. Especially when they weren’t big fans to begin with

Tbh
Wrong. Obviously you didn’t read my responses. Which is why I said “selective comprehension”

I enjoyed the diss track you made about me. I said it had some good disses and was entertaining, even though you mentioned my genitalia is multiple times

I’ve said in the past you had some good songs. I don’t deny that. But you also have had some misses. You don’t like to hear it though.

==========

A wise man gets more from his enemies than a fool from his friends - Baltasar Gracian
You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life.
But it ain't about how hard you hit.
It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
How much you can take and keep moving forward.
nohbody

Post by nohbody »

Big Moose wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 2:09 am This guy gets it
yea man, I totally get the grind and doing the shit just for the love of doing it. I cant speak on all the extra beef and stuff outside of that . . . but i have dabbled and i understand you in that sense

I havent done anything in like 2 years, and like i said, i never claimed to be very good. . but i fucked with it for a short while