Occasionally I go on gofundme

Big Homey Urb

Occasionally I go on gofundme

Post by Big Homey Urb »

Just to look at ppl begging for money that don’t deserve it.

Why should I be paying for your vacation bc you got good grades in school? Where ya mama at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Vulgar

Re: Occasionally I go on gofundme

Post by Vulgar »

I seen a lady on there one time trying to get money for new pots. It was at about 700 too smh
Big Moose

Post by Big Moose »

I’ve seen grown men with children begging for ticket and gas money for a music festival

And they weren’t taking the kids lol. Made a go fund me for drug and party money smh
Big Homey Urb

Post by Big Homey Urb »

Vulgar wrote:I seen a lady on there one time trying to get money for new pots. It was at about 700 too smh
Lemme guess “aspiring chef looking to kickstart her dream cooking chicken Alfredo”

cody

Post by cody »

You’d have a field day on TikTok live, if you are on the app you can’t avoid the lives.

It’s really just modern day begging and gamblings.

You see grown ass capable men begging people to send them little emojis which are converted into coins and tiktok dollars. They get into battles with other users - whoever gets the most emojis wins the battle and the money. It’s just fans/users who get enamoured with these TikTok users and spend their hard earned money sending these TikTok creators little emojis for just sitting there and it turns
into money.

It’s grown ass men doing this.

It’s absolutely disgusting and pathetic.
:mrgreen:
Vulgar

Post by Vulgar »

Big Homey Urb wrote:
Vulgar wrote:I seen a lady on there one time trying to get money for new pots. It was at about 700 too smh
Lemme guess “aspiring chef looking to kickstart her dream cooking chicken Alfredo”

She was 100 and said she just really wanted this expensive set of pots. I guess people donated for her honesty.
Big Homey Urb

Post by Big Homey Urb »

cody wrote:You’d have a field day on TikTok live, if you are on the app you can’t avoid the lives.

You see grown ass capable men begging people to send them little emojis which are converted into coins and tiktok dollars. They get into battles with other users - whoever gets the most emojis wins the battle and the money. It’s just fans/users who get enamoured with these TikTok users and spend their hard earned money sending these TikTok creators little emojis for just sitting there and it turns
into money.

I think they do this on Facebook live now too.

I never understood why I’d have to tip you like a stripper for being on live. I get the concept, but I always thought there would have to be some sort of exchange between two parties, like the sex cam sites etc.

Big Homey Urb

Post by Big Homey Urb »

Vulgar wrote:
Big Homey Urb wrote:

She was 100 and said she just really wanted this expensive set of pots. I guess people donated for her honesty.
wtf

J o o k

Post by J o o k »

cody wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 9:15 pm You’d have a field day on TikTok live, if you are on the app you can’t avoid the lives.

into money.

Sounds like trickin, how can I spend my retirement fund on some bad TikTok ho’s?
cody

Post by cody »

J o o k wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 9:44 pm
cody wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 9:15 pm You’d have a field day on TikTok live, if you are on the app you can’t avoid the lives.

into money.

Sounds like trickin, how can I spend my retirement fund on some bad TikTok ho’s?
All I can say is I’m glad you’re not my problem

You are a menace

❤️
:mrgreen: